During the elementary and middle school years the minds of children are developing at a remarkable rate. Patterns of thinking, reasoning, and analyzing are being formed that will last a lifetime. Because this is the most opportune time for faith and reason to grow together, we seek to create an environment which nurtures both.
In this way children are given the tools to cultivate a world view based upon Biblical truth, enabling them to think and reason from God's perspective. This training provides them with a dependable framework through which to interpret the world, make wise decisions, and pursue future learning.
- To provide a Christ-centered environment where faith as well as educational pursuits are nurtured. We encourage all to come to know Jesus Christ and learn to walk in His ways.
- To provide the opportunity for the natural integration of a variety of subjects within a Biblical conceptual framework.
- To be godly role models for all, taking seriously the admonition from Jesus who said, "but everyone who is fully trained will be like his teacher." (Luke 6:40)
- To educate the whole child intellectually, emotionally, socially, physically, and spiritually.
- To provide our students with a blend of traditional and innovative educational experiences that meet the highest standards of excellence.
- To develop positive and caring student-teacher relationships.
- To encourage a variety of opportunities for family participation.
- To be fair, consistent, and respectful of our students in all matters of discipline and correction.
- To develop moral and ethical work habits in students that will carry over into all areas of life.