Thank you for your interest in Holden Christian Academy! HCA has been serving the Christian families of central Massachusetts since 1994, with a dynamic, exciting, and challenging educational program. We look forward to becoming acquainted with your family, and we stand ready to help you at any point in the admissions process.
Admissions at HCA are prayerfully considered and based on an appropriate match between student and school. It is not first come, first served. The process is outlined below:
Before you begin, seek the Lord's guidance on your educational choices. Be in consistent, regular prayer about this crucial decision, and seek out Scripture that will provide you with solid counsel.
1. Please take a moment and fill out our inquiry form so that we can be praying for your decision, as well as follow up with you regarding any questions your family might have. You may also call the school office directly at 508.829.4418. We will help you to schedule a tour with a member of our staff. A guided tour includes:
- Tour of entire facility
- Informal description of our program, mission, and philosophy
- An opportunity to ask questions and get the answers you need
2. Complete our online application and submit $75.00 non-refundable application fee.
3. Send out three references (pastor, teacher, friend) via the online application. These must be received by HCA in time for your interview.
4. Contact your current school and request copies of report cards, standardized test results, IEP and educational evaluation results (applicable for applicants with learning challenges). Records Request Form
5. A member of our staff will contact your family to make appointments for admissions screening and interview.
6. Bring applying student, report cards, standardized test results, and IEP information to interview. (Please do not bring other children to the interview.)
7. Our Principal or member of our staff will present your application and screening information to our Admissions Committee for consideration.
8. A member of our Admissions staff will notify your family concerning the decision of the Admissions Committee.
- If accepted, you will receive an acceptance email which will include instructions regarding our online enrollment procedure.
- If a student is not accepted to HCA and a family wishes to appeal this decision, the family must put this appeal in writing to the HCA School Committee.
9. Confirm acceptance with completion of the online enrollment packet, which will include setting up a payment plan.
Upon receipt of the online enrollment packet and initial tuition payment, the student is officially enrolled at Holden Christian Academy.
Holden Christian Academy does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, or disabilities, in administration of its educational and admissions policies and other school administrated programs.